Day Shift : 9:00 am – 7:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm / 11:00 pm – 9:00 am
Night Shift : 7:00 pm – 6:00 am / 11:00 pm – 9:00 am / 9:00 pm – 9:00 am
(12-hour shift with OT pay)
* For the position of Night Shift VA, additional night shift allowance will be offered. Extra paid day off/month will be granted if achieving good attendance
- Animal lover; F.6 / DSE graduate; fluency in both Chinese and English; grade C in Science / Math subjects is preferred but not a must
- At least one year of solid experience in animal welfare / working with animals / veterinary clinic; Priority will be given to the holder of AIRC certificate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with positive attitude
- A commitment to teamwork and able to work under pressure
- High-caliber fresh graduate will also be considered.
* night shift allowance and extra paid day off/month will be granted.
- Licensed as a veterinary technician
- Animal lover with relevant experience such as using blood machines, assist in surgery, ultrasound and
endoscope care, setting up and maintaining IV fluids etc.
- Proactive, strong communication skills and detail-mindedness
- A commitment to teamwork and ability to handle stress
• Provide guidance / training to operational staff on customer service / complaint management
• Provide recommendations to management for continuous process improvements
• Responsible for complaint case management including generating / maintaining procedures and
summarize complaint reports
• Ensure complaints are investigated in a timely manner including direct customer contact.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 3-5 years’ experience in the health care industry (or related industry) with complaint handling experience preferred.
• Possess strategic thinking, problem-solving, strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to work under pressure, adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Sensitive to confidentiality of data
• Computer proficiency
9:00 am – 7:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Animal lover; F.5 / DSE graduate;
- Call Centre / Front Line Customer Service experience
- Good customer service and phone skills with positive and cooperative attitude
- Able to work in a team environment and under pressure
- Fresh graduate with good communication skills will also be considered.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Rotating Shift :
8:00am-6:00pm / 9:00am-7:00pm / 1:00pm-11:00pm (may need to work the night shifts if required)
- Diploma in Dispensing Studies plus at least 1 year’ s relevant of experience preferable in the healthcare industry;
- Animal lover; Self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and attentive to details
- Responsible for dispensing medications, providing consultations on dosage and assist in stock taking.
- Passionate fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Immediate available is highly preferred
• Degree or above in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Engineering or related disciplines
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience in software engineering
• Sound knowledge of VB.Net / C++ / C# / Visual Basic / VBScript programming in Microsoft Windows platform
• Experience in development of Mobile Apps is an advantage
• Participating in software development projects that include new or modified software projects
• Taking part in the entire Systems Development Lift cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Assisting in various testing such as unit test, load test and system test
• Preparing technical documentation
• Provide technical support services to internal users